Saturday, February 25, 2012

Freebie

These digi  are original artwork created and copyrighted by Sandi Huggett. The  digital images are for personal and non-commercial use only. Crafters may use them to produce any creations they would like, which can include selling or otherwise distributing these creations in limited quantities.You may not sell the images and please send  others here to get the digi do not share. Thank you


This is a freebie for this week, so grab it while you can and enjoy!
Please post to let me know if you like it.

Huggs


6 comments:

  1. Hi this freebie are so
    cute.
    I'm now a follower and I
    saw your blog address at
    The Outlaws.
    If you want to visit me...

    http://pyssligasussie.blogspot.com

    Hugs
    Sussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cutie. Thanks so much for sharing. You have anew follower...me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the cute digi image.
    Jocelan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for you comments, I love hearing from you and as long as I do I will keep offering freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for the wee girl freebie.
    You are very kind and she is lovely! Rosie.x

    ReplyDelete