Sunday, February 26, 2012

CFC

Creative Freebie Challenge

Creative Freebie Challenge -  Feb 26-March 11

Good morning ladies...I though I would share the images that we are giving away in the CFC challenge.  Every two weeks you get 2 free digis to create with....and you ask "what do I have to do to get these freebies? "...well it is easy, just run on over to the Outlawz and join our friendly and fun loving group of ladies, then become a member of the CFC group...remember first you must add Anne Fenton and myself as friends and then  please send me your email address so I can send you the images (my email is   sandihug@gmail.com  )  Not only do you get 2 free images, you get to enter for some of our fabulous prizes, you will see when you join that our sponsors are extremely generous.
All you have to do to receive the next set of images is post at least one card using one of the images into the current challenge...how simple is that..so if you are looking for fun and friends come on over and join us!
I forgot to tell you ...you will get a chance to be one of our Guest Designers!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Sandi , these are both so stunning, love flowers, they are such a joy to look at!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful images. I love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete