Featured Post

Fall Owl

Bugaboo is sponsoring a new challenge on the The  Outlawz   so be sure to check it out! This card is made fromone of the new images from...

Friday, September 16, 2011

TTCRD

Through the Craftroom Door

A Bi-Monthly Digi-Craft/Arts Magazine founded by two friends Suzanne J Dean & Marti Wills
 Through the Crafroom Door http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ has another amazing challenge for you and it’s
"Photo Inspiration With the Color Green"


 Here is my card for this challenge, I hope you will join me there!

2 comments:

  1. what an absolutely delightful card, Sandi! the image makes me smile! so glad to be on 2 teams with you - that makes me twice as lucky as everyone else! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This a fabulous card! The frog is colored perfectly with the bright green fading to the stomach area. Love it!

    ReplyDelete