Featured Post

Spooky

This card was made as a shaker card with a tea light in it so you can see the confetti. The pumpkins are really buttons with the back cut of...

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Sally swimmer Art Impressions

Happy Thursday everyone!  Don't forget the challenge over at  7kids challenge blog. ANYTHING GOES. For my card this week I chose Sally Swimmer by Art Impressions. I had a great time coloring this image and putting this card together. It has so much dimension With the Sea side Treasure die , Glossy Accents and Liquid Applique .




I couldn't  find the background paper I wanted so I decided to create my own beach with the Liquid Applique and Copic markers.

The small shells and bucket/tools dies were the perfect size for the stamped image.
You just got to love the sentiment!

4 comments:

  1. what a fun, summery card! and that sentiment is a hoot! congrats on your win, too. :)

    hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great scene! Thanks for playing along with the Ai April Showers / May Flowers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing creation!!! Love all the cool details! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Fabulous easel card Sandi! I love anything beached themed and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete