Featured Post

Spooky

This card was made as a shaker card with a tea light in it so you can see the confetti. The pumpkins are really buttons with the back cut of...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Little Birdie


Happy Wednesday everyone!   Don't forget the challenge over at  7kids challenge blog. ANYTHING GOES. For my card this week I chose this cute cat by Penny Black for my card today. Colored  him with Copic markers and added a little texture and feathers.




entered in the following challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Creative Moments 
Little Red Wagon 
Kraftin Kimmie Stamps 
Tip Top Tuesday

7 comments:

  1. This card makes me smile! Thank you so much for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely wonderful card! I love the image, and the humorous sentiment - but the feathers really make this so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me chuckle this morning. So cute. I like the addition of the real feathers. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha ... "chuckle" ? I guffawed when I saw this ... at least we get to see the feathers! What a fun image, and I love the card layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! I just love the flying feathers!! lol Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete