Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weekend Warrior pop-up card

Hi everyone. It's time again for a new challenge over at the 7kids challenge blog. As always the theme is "Anything goes" For my card this week I chose to make a guy card and I just loved this image from Art Impressions. Makes me think of my Hubby when I tell him I need something done around the house.You can find the neat tool dies Here


This card base is a pop-up card from my Cameo and the tools are from dies
Colored with Copic Markers 
Pants:B-91,93,95,97, Belt: E-31,35, Tools: Y-35,C-01,03,05,E-31,35, 
Shirt: YG-91,93,95,97, Skin: E-000,00,21, Hat: B-24,36,38, 
Boots- C-01,03,05,07


Image: Art Impressions

Paper: Neenah Solar White Paper , Silver glitter
Card and Sentiment: Cameo

This is entered in the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenge blog
Fan-Tastic Tuesday
Top Tip Tuesday
Tuesday Throwdown











9 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card, your coloring is amazing! Thank your for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Brenda :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh this is darling! I love the pop up work bench, and you have colored those tools so realistically! I love the image too - he looks like he's ready to draw for tool like an old gun slinger. Your little peg board is too cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your brilliant 'Man' card ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, this is so cute. I love that peg board with the tools. That is how my DH likes to store his tools. He also outlines their shapes with a marker so he knows exactly where they go back. Gotta love that.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love this card- the image is so fun, ad the dies are awesome! We are lucky to have hubbies that fix things around the house : ) Thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for the Use Metal challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fab masculine card. I love the tools and that guy looks mighty impressive :) Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fun, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!! What a terrific card!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant fun card; great stamp images and the pop-up design is wonderful :-)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete