Tuesday, August 19, 2014

TTCRD challenge August 19

Through The Craft Room Door magazine -new Issue is now available for you to enjoy ! The current issue features 14 tutorials, awesome articles, 60+ card inspirations, Craft Room and so much more. Plus Free digi's. Come on and join the fun! 

 

I needed candy to finish the card but couldn't find any at my local craft store so I just made some. 
You can find the details in the Sept issue of TTCRD magazine. 
In case you don't recognize this adorable Image it's  from Mo Manning


DPD2 Challenge

  Card Mania

Craft-Dee Bowz

Crafting from the Heart

Love to scrap

Simon Says Monday challenge

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is just so sweet. Loving the vibrant colours and cute image. Poor froggie lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I love the purple and green together, and the 'candy' you've made is adorable. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! this card is so stinkin' cute! Love the happy colors and wonderful coloring job. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! The fun image first caught my eye, but when I took a closer look and saw that wonderful candy I was speechless. You did a Fabulous job with those candies. I love them! Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I really enjoyed visiting your blog.~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love all the detail on your card, thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart. Good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful vibrant colors on this fun card. Great job on the easel design and I love the added candy. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card. I love your color selections! Adorable.
    Hugs,
    Marie, MarkerPOP DT

    ReplyDelete