Monday, April 21, 2014

Liebster Award





http://wordingwell.com/the-liebster-award-the-official-rules-my-first-blog-award-and-a-few-personal-secrets-revealed/
Thank you Penny Odell for recommending me for this wonderful award. This award helps to bring awareness to blogs with less than 300 followers. You will find the rules for participating and my list of nominees below.
 Stop by her blog and look at some of her beautiful creations. I am very honored that you recommended me for this award Penny. Thank you again so much.
Rules for participation in the Liebster Award Nominations
  • Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on you blog and answer the questions they presented.
  • Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
  • Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
  • Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers. 
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
  •  Inform them of their nomination. 
  
                           Here are the questions Penny had for me.


 What or who was your inspiration to start crafting?
My Mother who was a wonderful china painter and seamstress and Granny who made the most beautiful crochet doilies.

What is your favorite crafting item?
My Copic Markers and my Big shot

When did you start crafting?
When I was about 12 I started sewing and drawing.

What is your favorite style of crafting?
I love it all!

How much time do you spend crafting each day?
I have to admit I spend more time crafting than I ever thought I would. Maybe about 3 hours a day

Do you have a favorite craft store?
Oozak and hobby Lobby

What is your favorite food?
Mexican and Ice Cream

What do you do to relieve stress?
I have found that Coloring or fussy cutting is the best stress reliever ever.

If you could only choose three craft items to make a card what would they
be? First I would need my Copic markers, paper and dies

What other hobbies do you have?
China painting, drawing, beading, crochet, making porcelain dolls and flower arranging.

Who was the first crafter you saw?
My Mother

       My nominees will be:    Sandra Van Blaricum, Cara Malmrose Cindy Potentier  ,  Pryn Garritan, Deonna Bemish                           

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the nomination Sandy and thank you for passing it on! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sandi :-D and congrats to you!!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed, I need to say. Actually not often do I encounter a weblog that's each educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the problem is one thing that not enough persons are talking intelligently about. Im very happy that I stumbled throughout this in my search for one thing regarding this.
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete