Stop by her blog and look at some of her beautiful creations. I am very honored that you recommended me for this award Penny. Thank you again so much.
- Thank you Liebster Blog Award presenter on you blog and answer the questions they presented.
- Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
- Copy and paste the pink Liebster Award logo to your blog.
- Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award who have less than 300 followers.
- Create a new list of 11 questions for them.
- Inform them of their nomination.
Here are the questions Penny had for me.
What or who was your inspiration to start crafting?
My Mother who was a wonderful china painter and seamstress and Granny who made the most beautiful crochet doilies.
What is your favorite crafting item?
My Copic Markers and my Big shot
When did you start crafting?
When I was about 12 I started sewing and drawing.
What is your favorite style of crafting?
I love it all!
How much time do you spend crafting each day?
I have to admit I spend more time crafting than I ever thought I would. Maybe about 3 hours a day
Do you have a favorite craft store?
Oozak and hobby Lobby
What is your favorite food?
Mexican and Ice Cream
What do you do to relieve stress?
I have found that Coloring or fussy cutting is the best stress reliever ever.
If you could only choose three craft items to make a card what would they
be? First I would need my Copic markers, paper and dies
What other hobbies do you have?
China painting, drawing, beading, crochet, making porcelain dolls and flower arranging.
Who was the first crafter you saw?
My nominees will be: Sandra Van Blaricum, Cara Malmrose , Cindy Potentier , Pryn Garritan, Deonna Bemish