Tuesday, February 11, 2014

TTCRD Chalelnge Feb. 11th - Feb. 17th


Good morning from sunny  Arizona!  I am so ready for Valentines day too and this is a cute little card I am sending to my grandaughter Madi. The image is from Eureka Stamps and I loved coloring it  
TTCRD is being sponsored this week by the Eureka
They have some wonderful images for every occasion.



I love being able to just cut out a stand up card with my Cameo

Don't you just love all the details on the little image?



Image: Eureka
Copic markers: BG-70,72,75,78,R-81,83,85,89, C-01,03
Die cuts: Memory Box
Paper: Darcie

This will be entered in the following challenges:
 Eureka Stamps
Brown Sugar Challenge
Card Makin Mamas
Stamping Sensations
The Corrosive Challenge Blog
Scribble and Scrap Blog Challenge
Totally Paper Crafts

11 comments:

  1. A great stepper card Sandi and the little glittered hearts really make it all pop.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here which runs until 5th March.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just lovely Sandi. I love that image and the glittery hearts really make it look amazing. I just love it.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Lynn, BSCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable and sure to make Madi smile! I love your coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi,

    Who could resist this funny sweet fella? You did a great job coloring him in.

    Blessings,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi this is absolutely beautiful!! I love the way you colored the dragon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful colouring and I love your choice of image. Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Cheers Nicole DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely image with great colouring, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations

    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sandi, what fabulous colouring, you've made that Dino look so 3d, thanks for joining is with us this month at Stamping Semsations. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! Perfect Child Card. Good luck in the corrosive challenge!
    DebbieM - TCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous dragon Sandi and love how you coloured him. Thank you for joining us at Card Makin' Mamas Susan x

    ReplyDelete