Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TTCRD Challenge Jan.21-27, 2014 HUGZ

This week Oozak is giving a gift certificate for TTCRD challenge. You can't beat their prices on dies they are great and I have been stocking up on them. It's also the best buy on Copic markers and stamps. I bought this cute little bobble kitty there as well and they have the Best Customer service ever!
 So check them out today! LOL I sound like I work there don't I? Anyway here is my card


The Kitty's head is anchored with a spring that makes it shake when you move the card, how cute is that.


Image by Art Impressions
Copic markers: N-01,03,05.R-27,46,59
Punch:Martha Stewart
Paper: Darcie
Ribbon: Michael's

This will be posted in the following challenges:
Art Impressions
Artistic Inspraiations
Creative Creations
Make It Monday
My Craft Creations
Stamps & Fun
The Pink Elephant
Victorine Stamps
Through the Purple Haze Challenge
Challenges 4  Everybody
Oozak Blog

9 comments:

  1. Noticed your card on MIM and stopped by for a closer look. Love your card. The kitty is adorable and the saying made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, this card certainly made me smile. Thanks for joining us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is just superfab, :), fun card. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Artistic Inspirations, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks a cheeky chappie. Beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at My Craft Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! Great design and it just pops.And your coloring is amazing. Thank you for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 42!
    Hugs
    Lorianna DPDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the cutest! I love the embossing on the panel with the borders! The cat is wonderful!! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card sandi thanks for joining in at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute cat and love the embossed heart panel-thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete