Featured Post

Spooky

This card was made as a shaker card with a tea light in it so you can see the confetti. The pumpkins are really buttons with the back cut of...

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Blog Hop Winners


Here are the winners of the blog candy

(imagine a drum roll please)
The winner of the Digital images is
Edwina 
 Congratulations , please send me your e-mail address with your digi choices and I will e- mail you the digi's

The winner of the cool blog candy is
Lady Bug Stamper 
Congratulations , please send me your address and I will pop your winnings in the mail.

I want to thank everyone for  your fabulous comments and only wish I could send everyone of my followers blog candy. I will plan on another giveaway of candy when I reach 250 followers. Hope you all have a safe week.
Huggs



No comments:

Post a Comment