Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Through The CraftRoom Door

Challenge #24, Show me your Favorite Technique

Through The CraftRoom Door has another amazing challenge for you and it’s
"Show me your Favorite Technique" 
Distressing, Embossing (Wet or Dry), Folds, etc
One of my favorite things about card making is the techniques so it was hard to pick just one. 
 I chose the Glassy Accents for this card because of the image (Floppy Latte), and wanted it to look more 3-D.

Prizes for this challenge are

One random winner will receive a $10.00 voucher

Don't forget we now have a monthly sponsor: Aletha from Ippity.
This is a MONTHLY prize and the winner will receive a $18.00 shopping spree.

Hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I have!

6 comments:

  1. Great card Sandi, I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sandy, love the doily in the background and the fabulous image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project! I am sure you find even crafting difficult after your surgeries if you ar having trouble sitting etc., so this is especially well done. I am a new follower and found you through Outlawz. I will be looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. I would also love to know what you think of mine... www.craftydaffy.blogspot.co.uk. Take care, and my thoughts are with you. xxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, love the idea of making it look like a tea tray!! So glad I found you through the outlawz. Hope you come visit and follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just beautiful! Found you through Outlawz, and look forward to following your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous coloring and designing. Thinking of you today:) HUGZ

    ReplyDelete