Tuesday, November 1, 2011

TTCRD

Through the Craftroom Door

A Bi-Monthly Digi-Craft/Arts Magazine founded by two friends Suzanne J Dean & Marti Wills
 Through the Crafroom Door http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ has another amazing challenge for you and it’s
Fall in Love


 Here is my card for this challenge, I hope you will join me there!



Challenge #13, "Fall" in Love

Theme: Must have leaves. Optional use the color brown/tan or kraft

 One random winner will receive 3 digis, winners choice from Karber Digital.
Tag:

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Sandi, I love the bright colours of the first one & the 2nd is soo cute & girly (my fav).
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so cute Sandi!! still adore that worm card - love how vibrant the colors are. That pilgrim girl is just too cute. glad to be on the team with you. xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi I love both of these cards! The first one with the bright and cheerful colors and love the metal leaves! The images on both are adorable!! The second one is super sweet and love the fab design! Hugzzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandi
    Love your 2 cards but my fav is the 2nd. Great colourgin, great job!
    -Sony

    ReplyDelete