Thursday, August 4, 2011

Monday Freebie Pansy Wreath

This is a freebie for this week I call it the Pansy Wreath, so grab it while you can and enjoy!

Please post to let me know if you like it.

I didn't have time yet to make this image into a card but I did get it colored with Copic markers.


I am so glad you are enjoying my freebies. I have just posted several new freebies for you to have fun with at the OUTLAWZ. They have several challenges and AWESOME prizes they are just dieing to give away, so please come and join us.I would also like to thank everyone for their comments on my images and as long as I'm having fun I will continue to add to my collection.
Huggs

11 comments:

  1. This is so lovely, you have such talent, thanks for sharing it with us!!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the beautiful freebie, Sandi! Love your colored sample!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love this digi! I have a friend who loves pansies. i hope to make her a card using your wreath. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one for sure! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wreath. I love pansies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this gorgeous wreath image! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ty for the lovely digi ..your coloring is beautiful!!
    i'm a new follower from The outlawz
    please visit me
    http://jackpineridge.blogspot.com

    loves ya

    ReplyDelete