Featured Post

Spooky

This card was made as a shaker card with a tea light in it so you can see the confetti. The pumpkins are really buttons with the back cut of...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CDAC challenge images for September

WHEW! this summer has gone by so fast I wasn't quite ready for fall but here I am with my new images for the CDAC drawing challenge already to go. This month the theme is"2 Legs, 4 Legs or Both?"  I decided there is a little witch in all of us sometimes so why not Babe! Then I got on a pumpkin kick because there is a pumpkin patch just down the road from us and well I don't bake pie so it only left drawing LOL! Last of all well with the frog I just thought even a witch can have a bad day!!!






1 comment:

  1. Oh Sandi each one is so cute, I love pie but can't bake them for anything.

    Happy Labor Day, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete